Friday, October 29, 2010

Let it stop!

This is the reason I'm exhausted. This is the reason why I can barely function at work. This is the reason why brandon and I have vegged on the couch every night for the last three days. This is why we have eaten dinner, asked how each others day was and then fixated ourselves on the TV. Its awful! I'm so tired but we can't stop watching it! We have both decided there is no way we can watch the 2nd season because this is unhealthy. It reminds me of when we were first "not dating" and we would stay up until 3, 4 one night 5 in the morning because we didn't want to leave. I've never been so tired in my life, I actually fell asleep sitting up when I was teaching a class I was so exhausted. Then we decided we were probably going to die of sleep deprivation and forced ourselves to go home at like 1 in the morning, i know not much better but still.... Well this hasn't gotten that extreme, but only because i know i have to perform well at work and because Brandon knows what happens to me when I get tired... its not pretty. Please i wish this season would just end already so I could get back to a normal schedule, alas we still have 11 more episodes. See that caption on the picture? Thats just what i feel like, getting into the show was easy but you can't get out!!!

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Hahah steve and I did that last year!! It was such a great show!!

Chess said...

Hahahahaha! Isn't it ADDICTING? A year and a half ago, my four roommates and I were in the same place you were: crammed all together on a tiny couch, absolutely riveted to the screen. One Saturday, we started watching around 1 pm and before we knew it the sun had gone down and it was after 7. There is no shame. We had a Wentworth Miller poster and calendar too. And you absolutely MUST watch season two, three, and four. The whole show is amazing.

Brittany said...

Yes! That exact thing happened with Ty and I with 24! Prison Break we tivoed so luckily we didn't have to stay up too late watching it, we could just watch week by week. So good though. I love that show.