1. We made a mistake and started watching season 2 of prison break.... once again we are doing nothing but this stupid show.
2. During the summer our house had tons and tons of crickets, they went away for a while, now they are back :( I have a legit reason for hating them. At my home home we have all sorts of woodland creatures that run both in and outside of our house. Yep you name it we've probably had it run through our house, mice, pack rats (not gross city rats these guys are actually pretty cute, look them up), squirrels, bats, chipmunks, raccoons, ermines, birds etc etc. One time a raccoon even got into our kitchen and trashed the place like the camping scene in the old parent trap. He used my box of cocoa puffs as a seat while he picked the honey bunches out of the honey bunches of oats. Anyway back to the reason why I hate grasshoppers... they remind me of these:
The worst part is they like dark moist places so yes that means you find these scary little buggers in the bath tub, dishes, sinks, anywhere you don't want to find a hoppy disgusting bug with 3 inch long antennae at a minimum. Hopefully the snow will fall and all those grasshoppers will go away. 3. On a lighter note we had a fun Halloween. We met up with our friends Jenny and Jordan (the ones that pretty much introduced us and talked us into dating) and went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, carved pumpkins and made caramel apples. I didn't even have to beg Brandon to dress up, he actually volunteered pretty well. Here are some pictures
I'm a 50's girl and Brandon is a 50's guy. You can't really tell but Brandon has this awesome part down the middle of his hair that makes him look old fashioned. You can probably guess which pumpkins mine... everyone else was just getting started and I had finished mine. They all had patterns and i hastly drew a few ideas on the newspaper we had under the pumpkins, grabbed a pen and transferred such said idea (i know very original :) onto pumpkin and hacked away at it completing the process in under 15 minutes. Similar to the way I decorate my house... I don't :) Thats all the updates for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha whit! i love that you guys are watching prison break!! mark and i have been there, done that. now all seasons have been watched and mark said "let's start over!!" haha NOOO!!! but it is like the best show ever!! good luck ;) we miss you and need to double sometime!! talk to you later!!
Post a Comment