Saturday, October 2, 2010

"I want that"

I want one of those! That's the puppy picture and above is the adult picture. Brandons parent's have one named Ivory and I want one too. Here's the problem, I don't really like dogs other than the way I like babies.... when they are someone elses. For some reason though I want one.... Here's the other problem. They live for 10-15 years, thats a BIG commitment! I need something that lives for 10-15 days... like a fish ya know, no REAL commitment to that. Still I really want one, I don't know what's come over me I only wanted a dog if my kids forced me to have one. These little Westies though don't shed, they are really hardy so they are small princess dogs but they also can be out doors dogs, they are really sweet and mild tempered and they are everything I could ever want in a puppy. HMPH what to do... We'll keep you posted if we decide to go crazy and blow a whole bunch of money on a little doggie :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh man, I feel the same way about dogs but that one is so super cute. Do it!!!

Sarah Jean said...

You are welcome to borrow Ivy any time (for as long as you want).

Brittany Pickett said...

Cute! I love it. Funny thing though... what I was about to say another Brittany already posted above me. hahaha! I thought, "Wow, that would be lame if I have the same name and said it again." Anyways cute dog!

Chess said...

I'm no fan of dogs, but that one is very cute!