You know what is so great about marriage and relationships?? You can find someone just as weird as you are! Everyone, ok not everyone, most people can act normal at work or out in public but as soon as you get home most of the time all of our weird traits come out. Anyway the point is its good we have families or significant others to share in our weirdness. There is this couple i see occasionally and I kept thinking they looked so familiar. One day I received the GLORIOUS revelation as to who they reminded me of. Are you ready for it?? Please scroll down
But Whitney you say, those are muppets.... I know, and thats just what is so fantastic about it! Just entertain the wonderful idea that those muppets are actually real live people and you will know exactly who I see. My family loves muppets more than anything and I thoroughly enjoy finding anything that reminds me of muppets, but this is not even one of those instances. I'm pretty sure these characters were based off of these people. It made me pretty happy :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment