
Ok next part of the post: My sister got me a cookbook from Kitchen Kneads which is this awesome specialty kitchen store in Logan, its one of my happy places. Since I got like 4 of the same cookbook I decided to take it back so I could get some fun stuff. I also decided I wanted to get whatever I wanted (Brandon got the home depot gift cards so I thought it was fair) so I got this!!!
--------->
Is that not the cutest thing ever? To make it even better, its mini, like 4 inches long. I know its so useless but it said you can use it for small pastries or ravioli or i thought just for small things... I don't know but I'll find somewhere to use it you just watch! I also got a pretty blue snow flake cookie cutter, a pink spoon and a recipe book stand. I'm stoked
Part 3: I got some exciting things at the store tonight, i got some stuff at the case lot sale and 3 cartons of the good ice cream that was on super sale and grapes and cantelope and all kinds of yummy things which made me happy which leads to part 4
Part 4: Why can't anyone bag!!! Isn't that their job? Seriously how hard is it. Case: I brought my own bags which often means you will be walking with them and therefore need sturdier bags... this was my situation. The bag man decided to put both gallons of milk, lettuce, grapes, peaches, two things of meat and pickles all in one bag which was so heavy I could barely pick it up. In the other bag he put my cantelope and a thing of juice, SERIOUSLY??? I just don't understand why every time I go to the store they either put like one item per bag, pack them stupidly and just be plain annoying. I think they should have bagging training because no one can do it. Ok the end
2 comments:
Love your post. The baggers drive me CRAZY also. Last week I went shopping, bought some food and a can of bug spray. They started to put my bug spray in with my fruit. HELLO? Another time I bought a roasted chicken and they put it in with my chocolate chips. When I got home and noticed it I had one large bag of melted chips. "I see stupid people."
1. Oh man I miss camping! I'm so jealous and yummy mexican food? That is like my dream weekend!
2. Love your pink rolling pin! Can't wait to see pictures of what you make with it :).
3. Agreed on the baggers! I have that issue here all the time!
Post a Comment