Saturday, September 25, 2010
music
I have this very embarrassing thing about me which I am about to share. Despite growing up on classical/opera from the dad and bluegrass/classic country from the mom I LOVE LOVE LOVE hard rock music. I'd even go so far as to say I like metal, occasionally I could even throw in death metal but rarely. I'm the only one in my family that strayed from bluegrass (though i still enjoy it). The only thing I like more than hard rock is cleaning with hard rock music on. Tonight Brandon had a group meeting and I had a glorious hour of cleaning to breaking benjamin, rise against, three days grace and a few others thrown in there (yes i know its friday night but i guess thats what happens when your married ha ha). Despite previous posts, I actually like cleaning (when i want to do it). My freshman year I would wake up every saturday, clean the house, and go grocery shopping before any of my roommates would wake up. I loved it. I even cleaned at an old folks home for a spell. If you've never rocked out while cleaning, you should really try it, its quite fun. This is a pointless post, sorry :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment