Wednesday, September 22, 2010
hair
I cut my hair!!! Sadly I have lost my camera presently so there will be no pictures. She cut off seven inches and it looks something like this. I totally look that drop dead gorgeous with it too ;) Just kidding!. I love it though, it feels so much better and it looks clean and nice. No one at work noticed, then when one of our co workers came in with like half an inch cut off his hair everyone noticed. How does that happen? I like it a lot, the end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait to see a pic! I'm sure it looks fantastic!
oh man! I want to see pictures so bad! I'm sure you look gorgeous! btw... can't wait to see you in a piggy costume. I bet you were the cutest miss piggy ever. I actually have a few pics of you guys with us in some of the pics I pulled out last night. Love it.
I really want you to find you camera and I can't WAIT to see your hair.
Post a Comment