Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trying not to suck at pictures

On our honeymoon by the thunder mountain railroad
zoo day, the lady didn;t get the baby elephant in the picture as intended
our disneyland treats
Yes we are that nerdy, but too cheap to buy the actual thing
My favorite souvenier from Disneyland, I couldn't put him down, once again yes I'm that nerdy
proudly displaying my first garden tomatoe, its supposed to be that small
not happy about my fish splashing me
but very happy to have caught my first
the red panda my favorite at the zoo who is going away :(
so I took a picture to remember it since i told myself i wasn't allowed to buy any stuffed animals
In the Pirates of the Carribean cage in Disneyland
As promised I'm trying to do better with pictures, so here are a few, I can't get my blog to put them in order and I'm kind of too lazy to try so they're all out of order. BUT, at least I am getting them off my camera, thats a big step for me :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

YAY! So excited to see pictures. You guys are so cute! Thanks for posting!