Monday, August 2, 2010

my pink step stool!

So as lame as this is one of my favorite things we bought with wedding money is my adorable pink stepping stool. I can't get the picture to work so here is the link so you can check it out and all be jealous :)  http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=17218972
It packs up so nicely and its just so cute. I've been trying to curb my wanting of pink things in the house so I don't look like we have a freshman dorm but I decided I had to have it, pink polka dots and all. I figured no one will use it but me (unless I pass on our short genes to the children and even then they won't need it for a long while) so I could get at least one adorable pink thing. It's come in handy several times especially with Brandon gone this week. I usually wait till he's home to put things up high but since he's at a training conference this whole week I've really needed it. I'm trying not to whine too much about him being gone but WAAAAAH! I keep thinking you made it almost 23 years without a husband whats the big deal now? Seriously it feels like I'm missing a limb! I don't know how my sister does it with her husband being gone ten days at a time because it sucks. 1.75 days down, 6 more to go! Hmph

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I know how you feel Whit. Tyler travels for work and most of the time he's only gone for two or three days but the whole time he's gone I count the minutes until he comes home. Life is just better when your best friend is around.

Brittany said...

Oh P.S. Way cute little stool.