Sunday, August 22, 2010
Small House
First off, I'm sorry I suck so bad at pictures. I've never been the type to take pictures. I like to just enjoy where I'm at, not behind a camera. I'm really trying now that we're married though to document our adventures. The problem now is, i take all the pictures then just leave them on my camera. I SUCK at dealing with pictures. I had a revelation/premonition/whatever you want to call it a while ago that I need to make a photo album and stuff, problem is I just dislike it so much. My photo albums consist of 4 pictures squeezed on a page and a little bit of writing out to the side detailing who and where. Maybe sometime I'll act on my revelation thing and actually do it. On another note, I finally found a mop, well more like was given a mop that I love. I have always hated every single mop I've ever gotten until my mom got us one for a bridal shower. It is called the bona. Probably the best part about it is if you say it with a fakey really terrible swedish accent (its a swedish floor cleaning system) it sounds like.... well just say it and see what you come up with, if your mind is as dirty as ours. Its quite great and I highly recommend it. Other thing I decided today, you know your house is small when: you can clean the entire thing in under an hour, vacuum the whole house from one outlet, stand from one corner and see the whole house, your oven is roughly the size of a large toaster oven, and your bedroom is "closed off" by pulling a curtain over it. Even though our little studio "house" is super small I love it. It's quirky and fun. This is a random post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment