Thursday, August 5, 2010
why do I do this?
Today I went to the DMV to get a new license with my new name. I expected a line and some waiting. I did not expect one of the worst customer service experiences of my life. Maybe it was just after a long day of work and very hungry (we all know what happens when I'm hungry) but I got very upset and annoyed. I tried to go yesterday but realized I didn't have the like six different forms of ID that they require, so I came back today completely prepared. I wait in line, approach the counter everythings good until he asks if my address has changed. I say yes and he ask "did you bring to forms of proof that your address has changed?" SERIOUSLY!?? I say no, I was unaware that this is a requirement, he looks at me takes my documents and starts processing them. This guy cutting me a break (on a very stupid rule) was the only pleasant thing about it. So then I go over to take my picture, he takes it, then informs me I have to take off my headband (another silly rule but i'll go with it). He then gives me a number and sends me over to the little waiting area. The entire time I've noticed that out of 7 workers there, 5 of them are doing nothing but chatting. When I get to the waiting area I notice that 6 out of 7 workers are chatting and pretty sure the only reason the other isn't is because he's helping a poor little old lady who can't pass the eye test. Worker 1 is staring blankly, worker 2 is talking to the poor little old lady's son, worker 3 is helping such said poor little old lady, worker 4 is talking to workers 5 and 6 and 7. I am now the only one sitting in the lobby anxiously holding her documentation with number in hand. After approximately ten minutes of sitting there worker 6 who doesn't even do the job that I'm waiting for finally asks me if I have a number and have been helped. (workers 5, 6 and 7 don't do the job that 1,2,3,and 4 do so I excuse them for talking). Then worker 4 looks at her computer and dumbly says "oh my screen didn't show that I have anyone to help." UH MAYBE me sitting there looking lost and needing help would tell her that someone would like to be helped!!!! DUH! she refreshes her screen and then says oh there it is, meanwhile I'm wondering well what about workers 1, 2, or 3, does their screen say I need help? Maybe they should stop talking too. So worker 4 starts processing my stuff and everytime she picks up her pen to write something she would set it down and continue telling workers 5,6,7 her story about her grandpas spoiled dog that got fed ribs every night. I sat there rolling my eyes with my jaw about on the floor wondering is this girl really just gabbing away about her grandpas dog and ignoring me after I've been here since 5:15 (its 6:55 at this point I was done with the initial processing at 5:30) She was seriously sitting there with my documentation in hand just talking away while I'm standing there! Then I see another poor man rush in 5 minutes before close desperately asking if they can help him because he has all the documentation and no other time to come. The worker then tells him there's nothing he can do, their computer system shuts off at 6 and it takes at least ten minutes to process it. A. Who is dumb enough to believe that, B. Who is dumb enough to believe that and C. WHO is dumb enough to believe that??? Your system does not shut off at 6 nobody's does that. So I know it was not just me who was not getting helped. But the reason I titled this post "Why do I do this" is because I was very upset and rightfully so and I didn't say anything. Why do I always just take it and never say anything. All I would have had to say was excuse me, I don't feel that is appropriate for you to be chatting and not helping your customer because I have waited a long time. That would have been all and the yucky mustache lady could have said sorry, proceessed my thing and I could have left not feeling so upset. The same with my neighbors dog, why can't I just politely but firmly say what I think. Maybe someday I'll learn. Screw you DMV and you yucky mustache lady with a spoiled grandpas dog. HMPH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have the same problem. I can't ever speak up. Never. I just take it. It's awful! I'm sorry you had a bad day, but I can sympathize. I hope tomorrow is better for you! :-)
Post a Comment