Thursday, October 14, 2010
What happened
I finished my last chocolate today... wah! Anyway this blog is about crying. What happens to girls when they hit 20. I never had this problem until I got to college. I always wondered why my mom cried at everything and it has now happened to me. Today I cried twice listening to country western songs. It said something about his grandaddy in the war and i burst into tears, then the other song talked about cancer and I burst into tears. Its just a song for crying out loud (no pun intended)! I'm going to share an embarrassing story of when I first realized this was happening to me. One time my cousin, myself, my sister, and her husband were all having dinner together. Somehow we got on the conversation of Dumbo and the part where the mom rocks the baby elephant in her trunk when she's in the cage and sings the song baby mine. For some reason we got about this far into the song when this happened "baby mine sniff sniff WAH!!!!" All three of us were bawling our eyes out while a very stunned Adam sat staring dumbfounded wondering what in the he** just happened. I too often wonder why this happens. To this day neither Chelsea or I can get about 2 seconds into this story without crying. Just in case you want to see if this happens to you I have attached the video. Maybe when you grow up you realize how important everything is and how precious life is and it just makes you cry. I don't know why but its kind of emberrasing and leaves our husbands wondering what has happened to the wives they know! I shouldn't have watched that video because I burst into tears again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cried the other day because I didn't have a tomato in my house for my turkey sandwich. I'm going to go ahead and blame that on pregnancy. I know you're not pregnant but welcome to my world. I always cry about things that shouldn't matter. It's embarassing.
Post a Comment