Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stupid Gnats


I don't know if you can tell but in that bowl are about 15 gnats! My house is infested with gnats and its incredibly annoying! That is my homemade gnat catcher which consists of a bowl of water by the window so light reflects off it and unsuspecting gnats get caught. Unfortunately that only goes so far, those 15 gnats are nothing compared to the other 3 I kill every morning when i wake up flying around my head and the other 2 in my bathroom I kill. I used to be squeamish and wash my hands everytime i smushed one but now i just squish and move on with my life. The weird thing is my neighbor about 6 houses up the road has the same problem.... Where are they coming from??? They are just super obnoxious, and that;s all this post is really about, just ranting about an extreme annoyance.

No comments: