Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby sitting and new families

The other night we babysat my cute little new niece to be Kinley (her real name is mckinley but i'm not entirely sure how to spell it so i opted for the shortened version :). We had so much fun decorating Easter cookies with her and watching her eat the frosting :). At one point she had the entire frosting bag in her mouth just squishing it as fast as possible to maximize the amount of frosting she could take in. She's quite smart by bypassing the cookie entirely and opting for eating what she really likes. She then decided to eat a cookie but the only thing she did was slobber on it and lick the entire cookie. She sat right in the middle there just making Brandon and me laugh our heads off the whole time. The best was once she knew we were laughing at her, she would try to make us keep laughing. She'd get this little grin on her face and look at both of us and do whatever it was that made us laugh.It was really fun to babysit, get to spend some time together, and get to know my new little niece even better. I can't believe I'm inheriting one niece and another on the way, and getting a new little nephew all within one month. How lucky am I? I get a husband, new nieces and nephews and a whole new family all within a month or two :) YAY!!!

4 comments:

Chess said...

Oh Whit, you are so cute! And your niece and fiance are just adorable. I'm so excited for you! :)

Michelle said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!! I want to play with you guys and that cute little Kinley (oh, by the way it's spelled Makinley) Sounds like you guys had fun!

Unknown said...

I want you to come play to!!! It's really stupid but even though i don't really know you that well i miss you haha. I keep telling Brandon I want you to come home so we can play :)

Jenny said...

She is adorable! I can see her resemblance to Brandon and it is obvious that you two will have some very cute children one day!

We're so excited to be having a baby and getting a new brother-in-law in the next couple of months! You two are great!