Sunday, January 2, 2011

not much new

I wish i had something really exciting to report... alas I do not. We had a most wonderful Christmas. We got to spend lots of time with both sides of the family which was so great. I think we got more toys this year than i have in a large chunk of my childhood. The best part is is we've played with and enjoyed every one. :) My favorite toy I got was a beautiful pink bin of legos. I can't believe how much fun Legos are, especially when they are pretty and pink. We got a lot of other really nice gifts and it was equally as fun to give gifts. Christmas came and went and we ushered in the New Year. I've never been a big New Years person. I'm usually tired around 10:30 and therefore end up forcing myself to stay up for a pretty unexciting event and then wish I'd just gone to bed when i wanted to an hour and half ago. Miraculously i managed to stay up until about 2:30 in the morning this year without getting too tired. That about all that's exciting these days. Just going back to work tomorrow... i'll try and think of something better to write sometime soon, I've been a little sucky at blogging lately, the end.

No comments: