Friday, January 7, 2011

couch

Tonight Brandon and I went couch shopping. We found one at Shopko and decided to buy a couch we really liked. We had Sarah come over and see if she liked it and then got Jay and Michelle to bring the truck and take it to our house. We were very excited and decided it was a pretty couch for a good deal and were very excited. Then we got it to our house and had Brandon and Jay carry it up. Unfortunately rental houses are funky and kind of suck sometimes. Guess what, there was no way to get the couch into our house. Now we have taken our old nasty couch out of the house so we have no couch. SIGH, oh well, guess we'll enjoy it sometime in the future. Thanks to the Streators for being so excited and helping us get so close to enjoying a nice new couch. I tried to get a picture from online but apparently Shopko doesn't show their couches online, so you won't even get to see it, i know how much you wanted to ;). one day we'll have a real house, and then we can use our couch I hope :).

2 comments:

Brittany Pickett said...

Oh bummer! That stinks. I will look forward to seeing it maybe in your next place though:)

Brittany said...

Oh man! That is so annoying! What a bummer!