Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last paper

Most of this week I have looked like this:











Today I look more to the effect of this:
<-------
Or even this ------->








Yes a smiley pancake with strawberries or giant bug eyes do reflect
my mood and my face right now, just in case you were wondering. Why you ask? Since I'm 100% positive your asking.... Because I just finished my last paper as an undergrad. Not only a last paper, but the last paper out of 19 papers for a total of drumroll....... 111 pages! If I could somehow magically combine Latin American politics with Indians and slaves and women in Colonial America and the British Imperial Empire with the history of Modern Europe logically, I could have half of a novel. Holy crap this was and still sort of is a busy semester. I do believe I read over 1000 pages of historical novels and/or text books. The reason I used to look like the first picture is because 3 of those papers have been written in the last 4 days for a total of 18 pages in 4 days. In addition to attempting to move out of my house, clean and work some.


Maybe on Friday after I've taken my last test and moved out, I will look like this
<----------

Then I will be job searching, wedding planning, house hunting, name changing, insurance changing, temple going, new clothes and garment shopping, moving again, countless other things and finally getting married and maybe getting to relax on a honeymoon. Hopefully, I will be able to do all of that looking like this:





                        

   But thats really just because I thought that monkey was cute and secretly I want to be a monkey sometimes, especially a cute one on a pillow. And probably because my brain is fried right now and I'm going to snap at any moment so I'm thinking of strange things like monkeys. Before I let you all know how strange I really can get when I'm not thinking clearly... I'll end now.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Yay! Congrats :) We should publish your writings in some sort of bathroom reader type booklet. Or not. Either way.

Chess said...

Holy cow, and I thought I wrote a lot of papers! Congratulations on being all done! That must be an amazing feeling. :-)

Anonymous said...

First of all, you are an awesome writer. And so Creative ;) I envy you for that! Second, thank you for commenting on my blog. It makes my day when I get a comment, mostly because I didn't really even think anyone even looked at my blog! So again, thank you...and I am thinking you're correct on Canyon being your second Cousin...I've never been good at keeping that stuff straight!