Thursday, May 27, 2010
I got a job
So the last two posts have all been declaratory statements such as I graduated, or we got a house. Well today's is I GOT A JOB! Three to be exact, but I only chose one. I went to three interviews in one day and I got all three jobs. I decided to take the loan processing job at Lewiston State Bank which is the same one Brandon works at but I will be at a different branch. I decided it would be better than the USU credit union or at a new cricket store that's opening in Smithfield. I'm very excited to start on Tuesday. I've been searching since the beginning of May, end of April so I'm excited that something finally opened up especially after my post about how bad Logan's job market sucks. I guess you just have to be patient. I'm very very grateful that something came up that would pay decently, allow me to work full time and have pretty good hours. I guess all that praying really does work :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad for you Whit! That's a load off your mind, I'm sure! :-)
Post a Comment