Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Graduated!!

This past weekend I graduated. It was very exciting :). My whole family and Brandon's family came and it was so great! Also a little scary, I don't really know what to do with myself now.  I'm frantically searching for a job with nothing really coming up. I'm hoping something will soon. This isn't much of a blog post, I haven't had much time for interneting lately. I'm between houses and quite homeless right now so I haven't been keeping up on my internet because I don't really have a place to just sit down and veg for a bit. Sorry this post is lame.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats!! I wish I could say the same :(
Now you can focus on wedding an fun stuff like that! :)

Chess said...

Congratulations! You did it! :-)

The verification word is "Booter," which I think is appropriate for someone who has lived in Logan adjacent to USU. Hahaha!

Sarah Jean said...

You can call our place home. I'll even move a mattress and clean out a closet for you.

Harry T said...

Congratulation Whitney....

new Uncle Harry