

Now imagine that with it being really poofy at the neck like a cowl neck like this:

And then make it sort of poofy in the legs but tight right around the ankles. On top of that she had a bright purple sweater with a thick stretchy black belt around the whole get up. Top that with big John Lennon glasses and hair like this:
Then put a really fake tan on all of that, minus the gorgeous model, Jesus sandals and you've got this girls um.... outfit. I suppose I have to apologize for being rude towards this girl, I'm sure she's a lovely person but that outfit was just too good not to share. I wish I could have stopped her and asked her what in the world she was thinking when she woke up and got dressed. I'm serious her outfit looked like a stretchy body suit gone totally wrong hugging in all the wrong places and loose fitting in equally as many terrible places. Poor girl.
1 comment:
She wanted to look like Tyra in her outer-space bodysuits. Some people just don't realize that stuff just doesn't look good. No matter what. Haha!
Post a Comment