Friday, April 30, 2010
Prayer really works for silly things sometimes :)
Sometimes I have really awful dreams. Scratch that, a LOT of times I have really awful dreams. I hate waking up in the morning in a panic wondering if I'm ok or if what was just happening is real. I think they are brought on a lot of the time by stress but other times they come completely on their own will. I'm a very happy person but for some reason my daily happy thoughts get skewed into a terrifying, weird, messed up conglomeration of a dream and/or nightmare. But last night when Brandon and I were praying together he prayed for me not to have any bad dreams and a restful night. Guess what??? It worked!!! I don't know why I didn't think of this before! Go prayer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you two are the cutest. I love it.
I haven't had bad dreams in a while, but they can be so awful. I'm glad you slept well!
Post a Comment