Wednesday, April 20, 2011

job

Did I tell you I got a job last week? I'm working as a CNA for a home health company. I trained all last week and this week I'm on my own. So far so good. It's different than anything I've ever done but I like it. Last night Brandon finished our closet by the kitchen so I was finally able to put away all of the canned food and stuff and it makes our house feel way more put together :). Also we got a washer and dryer from our nice neighbors who bought new ones and its so nice to do laundry in your home instead of going to the laundry mat. They are old but they still work so who cares.  Yay :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

When I first bought my condo, your wonderful parents gave me their old washer and dryer. They were super old but I didn't care in the least because I could finally do wash in my own house! Best feeling ever! Thanks Don and Joe!