Sunday, May 22, 2011
not a good blogger lately
So it's been a really long time since I've blogged. Not for lack of time but I guess I just don;t have much to write these days. We did buy season passes to Lagoon which I'm pretty stoked about. I'm learning to play the organ. Well sort of.... I'm more just playing hymns and pretending like I know what I'm doing but so far so good. I need to practice some more but I think I'll be church ready soon. We went shopping yesterday at the outlet mall which was pretty exciting. I bought an outfit to wear to any and all future showers. I know thats so stupid but every time I go to a wedding or baby shower I feel like a country bumpkin so I bought a fun outfit so I can feel cool. That's about it, still no decision made on nursing school... Brandon and I are happy as can be.... I'm waiting to plant a garden hoping it will stop raining and um....... ya thats about all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So happy you posted! Even though I get regular updates from Gram, it's nice to hear you're doing so well!
Yea for people who blog.
And yea for you too - we love you.
Post a Comment