Sunday, July 4, 2010

tired

Lately all I am is tired. I come home from work at 5 and we immediately start wedding stuff, I go home for lunch and immediately start wedding stuff. YUCK! I hope this week will be better since we did so much last week. I feel like i'm being a grumpy jerk to everyone around me because I'm so tired. I'm totally being a bridezilla and its not because I want everything my way or what not its becuase I'm just so tired. I would really just like this week to fly by so I can go to the temple on the 14th. I'm so excited, I never thought I would be so excited!!!! I always thought going to the temple and wearing garments would be hard but now that I'm actually preparing and going I feel like its an easy breezy piece of cake. I just have to keep telling myself that I can just make it 2.5 more weeks and then it will all be over and I can enjoy our wedding day and then we get one whole week of being in Disney land and just spending time together. Then probably the real work begins of a marriage :) but I don't really care. I know it will probably be hard work like everyone says but at least I will have someone to share it with. I love my wonderful Brandon more than anyone and I'm so excited to share my life with such an amazing person who I respect and look up to. Even though I'm exhausted and grumpy I find myself doing little twirls of excitement or little hop jumps at the top of the stairs because I am so happy and excited. So to everyone around me I apologize for being a grump and a bit of a jerk, I've gone into I don't care anymore, just choose something that will be good, you'll just have to do it  I don't have time to care, please just get here already mode. I think I will be nice and happy again if I could just get some sleep!! :) Ok enough ranting, at least I am so blessed to have supportive family and a wonderful change to get married in the temple and its only 2 hours away. HOW LUCKY!!!

3 comments:

Chess said...

I'm so excited for you, Whit! I kinda know how you feel with the grumpy thing. I'm no good when I get really hot, and I turn into a total monster. It's pretty bad!! But weeks will turn into days, and days into hours, and your wedding will be here before you know it! :-)

Brittany said...

Whit... everyone does say it's hard work but if you are both giving 100% all the time, it's not hard at all. Tyler and I have been married for three years and I can honestly say none of it has been hard, it's just been amazing. Sharing time with your best friend... what could be better? You're going to love marriage...I'm so so excited for you! btw... so happy I found your blog!

nicole said...

Don't fret things do get better and people understand the craziness. Most have gone through it one way or another. I'm so excited for you & Brandon !! I'm one of his cousins...by the way.