Friday, July 9, 2010
Ode to my little garden
I'm going to be a super nerd and dedicate a post to how much I love my little garden. It's the best little garden. I have one tomato plant, a sweet 100 tomato plant, a gypsy pepper plant, a zucchini, and I had basil which died and potatoes which the dumb neighbors dog dug up so it was replaced with another cherry tomato plant. The basil died because it got eaten by bugs, and my first pepper plant was dug up by the dumb dog. (he's very cute but I hate him all at the same time because he's messy and the neighbors don't take care of him so it's really not his fault he's so terrible but still!!!) ANYWAY my little sweet 100 plant is producing little green tomatoes and I'm so excited to eat them. My pepper has a pepper plant on it but last time i picked it, it was too early so I'm trying to leave this one for a while. I just really really like it and it makes me happy to watch it grow and have my very own yummy fresh vegetables :) I hope i can keep it alive still because I sure love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm happy that you enjoy your garden so much :)
Post a Comment