Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hey Guess what!!!

I got a job!!!! Yay I love it so far. Its as a teller/new accounts at a local bank and its really great. I love the people. It's a lot to learn but I guess that's just any new job. We like Pocatello but there are a few things to get used to. They seriously have the sweetest playgrounds here. They are totally old school which means they are actually fun. They are the kind you played on when you were a kid before that one kid broke his leg on the playground and they had to redesign the whole thing so its boring but everyone is safe. I'm pretty sure when I get my own kid I will totally retract that entire statement because I don't want them to get hurt but really you fall off once and then you learn to be careful, we all did. Anyway thats about it

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is hilarious about the playgrounds. I still wish they had those one merry go rounds, where if you didn't hold on, you would fly off anf hit your head on the rocks. Loved those.
Oh and yay about the job! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are enjoying the people and the new job.

Harry T said...

congrats on the new job and it is wonderfull that you are enjoying this new adventure.