Friday, February 11, 2011
onward and out
well now that its official i suppose I can tell everyone (yes i know that's like 3 of you who actually read my little blog and you probably already know) that hubby and i are moving to Salt Lake. Brandon got a very good job offer that I'm excited for him to start. It was a very sad choice because we love it here but in the long run I think it will be really great. Only problem is I will be out of a job. However I have a goal to go to nursing school. I'm nervous about it but its something i really think i want to do and i hope that i can get in and everything. I'm going to take a CNA class when i get there and then hopefully get a job doing that to get experience. I've been considering it and pouring over my options for months but i never thought i would actually get the chance because the best options are in Salt Lake. But now that its a possibility I'm really excited. Its gonna be a lot of work to move and get resettled but I'm excited. Its bittersweet but i think it will be good. I'll keep you updated what happens :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had no idea! That is so exciting! I want more details... when? Where? I'll have to call Grandma Coke today and find out. Also, you'll be a great nurse, that is super exciting news! Congratulations on all of the changes!
Nursing school? How cool is that?! I'm thinking seriously of enrolling in massage therapy school. Haha. Oh college. What on earth are you good for? :)
This is so exciting! Yay for Salt Lake! And my old roomy was a CNA all over in Salt Lake and Provo area for years, she might be able to hook you up with something. If you're interested, let me know! Good luck moving!
Post a Comment