I'm going to call this good for our entire trip here :) and just let the pictures tell what we've been doing. It's extreme opposite of the last post I did with no pictures and a long list of things we've done. Just pretend I'm a legit blogger and I put them all in one post and it's really cool ;). These aren't really in order I just thought they were fun pictures that show what we've been up to.
Battery Park: the globe that used to be in the world trade center plaza is in the background as well as the new world trade center, the tallest bluish building.
Awesome cemetery in Brooklyn which was huge and the coolest cemetery I've ever seen. It had several famous people buried there like Boss Tweed. I'm a history nerd, I think stuff like that is cool while everyone else is probably saying who the heck is Boss Tweed.
Zoo trip
I wish I could have gotten this gorrilla sticking his tongue out. Every time someone would come up to look at them he would stick his tongue out
Love Madame Alexander at FAO Schwarz
Lego Jack at FAO Schwarz
Pond in Central Park where they do all the boat races
Random tall ship we found while wandering around
on the tram to Roosevelt Island
I went to Hoboken NJ for no other reason than I could. While there I saw the birthplace of Frank Sinatra, the cake boss site, awesome playground and pier walk, great views of the city, the first official baseball game site, and pretty houses and streets, it was surprisingly a lot of fun.
Hamilton Mansion
Anniversary celebration at Radio City Music Hall seeing Cirque Du Soleil's Zarkana. It was a ton of fun
Red Panda from the Bronx Zoo, my favorite zoo animal, well close race with polar bear I just couldn't get a good picture
Coney Island
View of the City from Brooklyn
UN
Princess Castle at the Disney Store in Times Square
Belvedere Castle in Central Park
Roller Blading in Central Park
Grove apartments which was part of my walking tour. These were once servants quarters
Michelle visits and we had Hot and Crusty Bagels which were super yummy
911 Memorial
Grimaldis pizzeria
Brooklyn Promenade
I just thought this picture was cute :)
We rode the Central Park carousel
Super amazing fancy lunch we got lucky to get
Coney Island again.
That's just a few pictures that show the fun stuff we've been doing. That being said we are so so so ready to come home :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
Absolutly loved all the pictures.
Fun!
Post a Comment