I'm so excited for Christmas this year!!!! I feel like I got lots of fun stuff for Brandon and the rest of our family. We also bought a fake tree because it was on sale and it only cost a little bit more than a real one which we just have to throw away every year. I think its the cutest little thing :) I'm working on getting pictures off my phone. In other news I got moved over to the new accounts desk at work which is exciting :). Michelle came up to stay which was a blast. I don't even think we really did much but it was so much fun. Brandon and I have also been going to Deseret book lately. We just love browsing there. We've been having a great Christmas break together (well brandon has had the break I'm still working but its nice to have him home lots. Thats about all in our neck of the woods. I'm very excited for Christmas and very happy :)
Oh I wanted to share this song I found, I think its really pretty and very much all the things about Christmas I love.
We also found this at Deseret book which we LOVE but it's very expensive. I just thought I'd share it because I think its so pretty.
AH I just love the Gospel and the beautiful temples and everything about it.
Oh and I also thought this was hilarious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love that last thing about Disney. I cry every time I see UP within the first five minutes. Love it.
Post a Comment