Sunday, June 27, 2010

Internet!!

Whooo hooo we finally got internet at our place, although this is not being written from our place...hmm oh well. I don't have much to post really but I feel like I haven't in a while. I found a wonderful dress pattern to make for my temple dress, its really pretty I think and I hope it turns out well. Its kind of funny because its actually a costume for a pattern for a dress for the early 1800's, but hey they dressed modestly back then so it's nice :). I can't wait to start sewing it. We went water skiing yesterday, it was way fun. I like to watch Brandon ski because he's so good. I can't remember if I've written about this yet or not but the Streators are part owners in a lake close to Ruah valley. There are 2 lakes one going NS and the other EW where they do competition water skiing. They go around buoys at very high speeds with very short ropes :) I like to just get over the wake a few times but I'm sure with practice I'll get better. We're also going hiking today and addressing a boat load of invitations, you can guess which one I'm more excited for :) I guess thats all  

2 comments:

Chess said...

That's super cool you're making your temple dress! What pattern brand/# is it? I'd love to see it. Are you getting a wedding dress too?

Unknown said...

Hiking was fun. We should go more often 'cause there're so many good places to go around here. Based on how you ski you'll be going around all those buoys in no time :) It was a good weekend, huh. (Oh, and FYI: This IS being posted from "our place")

-Brandon